We are looking for someone to work part-time, flexible hours to be "The Friendly Face/Voice" welcoming people to Fergus Falls.
- Primary Duties: answering phones, responding to email, assembling mailings, watering flowers (summer only)
- Present a positive and professional image of the Chamber by maintaining a good attitude, keeping abreast of the Chamber’s and community’s activities
- General Office Skills, Customer Service, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Preferred: Data Entry, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook
- Attributes: Positive Attitude, Extensive Knowledge of Fergus Falls, Ability to Work Independently, Fact Finder, Friendly, Community Oriented
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Fergus Falls Area, the Chamber and Otter Tail County in order to present an informative response to most inquiries.