We are looking for a person or people who are willing to help us with our Spring Cleaning / Needs list.
If this is something you are interested in, please know that you would certainly not be expected to do all of the items on this list, just as many or as few as you are comfortable with.
We would greatly appreciate help with any of the following:
- Patio door tracks - clean so in/out doors can slide shut better; possibly patch the screen-door; WD-40 doors.
- Patch a screen door
- Shampoo Carpets
- Shampoo living room couch, recliner, glider, chairs -
- Shampoo waiting room couch and chair
- Kitchen: one of the chairs lower spindles are broken by the wall .. possible wood glue
- Paper towel holders for the upstairs two bathrooms.
- Coat rack bar to put on wall behind the door in main office for staff coat coats.
- Basket Ball stand on patio slab - Put water or sand in the bottom of stand for weight to help stand not fall down
- Air up all the bicycles, trikes and grease chains if the bikes are in working order
- Hose down all the outdoor toys; as, riding toys and trucks
- Hose off the patio slab and put out the patio furniture chairs /seat pads.
- Remove all the old bird nests above the outside of the patio
- Possibly move the wooden bench that's on the yard on the side of the back parking area and bring it to be a seat by the sandbox.
- Wash windows inside/outside; as, both patio doors, kitchen windows, living room bay window.
- Clean dryer vents.